Purchase the new ASUS C21N1401 tablet battery with 37Wh capacity and 7.6V voltage for the tablet battery ASUS X455 X455LA X455LD X455LN R455LD X454W Series. 100% compatible and low price. 1 year warranty, 30 day refund.
Brand : ASUS Battery
Type : Li-Polymer
Capacity : 37Wh
Volatge : 7.6V
C21N1401 replacement model
ASUS C21N1401 compatible with ASUS X455 X455LA X455LD X455LN R455LD X454W Series :
How does the new tablet charge correctly for the first time?
1. Charge the battery for 2-3 hours after the first three times of full charge, then use it every time it is fully charged. Note: Do not charge the battery after it is completely exhausted, which will affect the battery life.
2. Do not use the tablet for a long time during the charging process. Please wait for the operation panel after charging is completed.
ASUS C21N1401 Tablet battery tips
1. Do not over discharge. When the device prompts “The battery is low”, it should be charged; until the device is automatically turned off, it will be charged, and the battery has been over-discharged. This can affect battery life.
2. Do not overcharge. When the charger is full, you should unplug the charger. Nowadays, the charger generally has a design that is full of self-stopping. It is no problem to remove the battery from the charger for a short time, but the battery is left on the charger for a long time, and the voltage of the grid rises late at night, the charger that has stopped charging. After the voltage rises, it will continue to charge, causing the battery to be overcharged. This can affect battery life.
What if the tablet does not charge?
1. First we have to make sure that the connection between the tablet and the charging device is connected.
2. We have to confirm the problem of the connection line, try to replace a connection line.
3. We confirm whether it is a problem with the power supply charging transformer, replace the power supply charging transformer.
4. We check whether it is caused by the software. After we back up the data, we will reset the tablet and ipad, restore and restore to the factory settings.
5. If all of the above are ok, we can only send it to see if it is a battery problem or a problem at other interfaces.
What you might want know more